“Suddenly, she realized that a fresh start was hers for the taking; that she could be the woman she’d always she’d always seen on the horizon – her future self. One step at a time, starting today.” – Life On Purpose
Some things to consider giving up include:
1. Trying to please, and be acceptable, to others
2. The fear of making a mistake
3. The fear of change
4. A fear of the future
5. Guilt or shame that’s tied to your past
6. Beating yourself up, or putting yourself down
8. Living by your feelings
9. The desire to get even with others
10. The tendency to procrastinate.
How would your life be different if you choose to give up one of these things?
Which one could you choose to start on today?